Why we want you
Following recent business wins and growth in our existing accounts, we are looking to recruit an experienced PPC Manager to join our team. You’ll be responsible for a number of exciting accounts with some fantastic brands.
The PPC Manager will work within the digital team and together with the creative team for the agency’s clients. The role will consist of managing and implementing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing, monitoring their performance, optimisation, analysis, and reporting. You will use creative thinking as well as your knowledge and experience in paid search to come up with new ways of continually improving campaigns.
In return we will reward you with early responsibility, a chance to work on our major clients, and an excellent creative working environment alongside fellow dedicated professionals.
This is a hands-on role, and you will play an important part in servicing the paid search requirements of some of our biggest clients. If you like a challenge, are looking to step up and are ready to deliver big PPC campaigns, please get in touch, we’d love to talk.
What you will be doing
- Strategic planning and management of multiple PPC accounts across the Google and Microsoft networks
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, and PPC account audits
- Develop and implement paid search strategies, often as part of integrated campaigns
- Continual optimisation of paid campaigns in line with campaign objectives and KPIs set through testing to improve account performance
- Producing PPC reports on a weekly, monthly and/or ad-hoc basis in Google Data Studio and presenting PPC performance to internal stakeholders and clients
- Monitoring bid management of campaigns across all PPC networks to identify trends, opportunities, and areas of concern.
- Perform competitor research and benchmarking
- Conduct landing page audits and provide recommendations to improve landing page experience and conversion rates
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices
- Briefing creative team for image and video ad assets
- Working on new business opportunities alongside Head of Digital
- Working closely with the client service team, PR team, social media manager and creative team to ensure an integrated approach
What you will need
- Agency background preferable
- 3+ years’ experience of managing competitive PPC campaigns and able to display experience of managing various budgets
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Data Studio and Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis and data driven decision making
- Passion for paid search and digital marketing
- Expert with relevant tools (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics) – ideally certified
If this floats your boat, please email your CV to: [email protected] or call 0161 968 6900.