We are looking for an enthusiastic PR account exec to join our team. You’ll be an ambitious and driven individual and will take a pivotal role across our varied base of both B2B and B2C clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the PR and social media teams across a number of accounts and must have exceptional organisational and communication skills.
The integrated structure of the agency means that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside our digital, advertising and creative departments and will also benefit from a range of internal and external training programmes.
We are looking for someone who is confident in managing their workload effectively and juggling the needs of multiple clients at once. The right candidate must be prepared to be client facing as this will be an essential part of their daily duties and vital to their progression within the agency.
We offer a friendly and energetic working environment with flexi-time, pension contributions, fantastic opportunities for career progression, and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Minimum of 12 months PR agency experience – we’re not being picky, it just helps you to “hit the ground running”
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- High-quality copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Creative idea generation
- Experience in organising events is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work to, and facilitate, designated, and sometimes tight deadlines Working knowledge of social media
- Ability to keep calm under pressure – whether this be looming deadlines, last-minute cancellation of an event or supporting one of your seniors with crisis management
Are we the ONE for you?
It might sound cheesy, but One Brand Magic is like a family and it’s important for us to have a good balance of working hard, but having fun along the way, too! We are looking for a friendly and professional person who will thrive in a fast-paced (and sometimes banterous) working environment.
You should be confident with undertaking media relations, selling in and following up press releases, where relevant. Your line manager(s) will also never assign you a task they wouldn’t be prepared to or comfortable doing themselves.
We’re a down to earth and friendly bunch of individual specialists who all work together to deliver award-winning campaigns, so if you’re a self-starter who fancies a new challenge and isn’t too bothered about working just a short tram-hop outside of Manchester city centre, then get in touch!
Please send your CV, along with a covering message about why the role whets your appetite, to [email protected]