Why we want you
A fantastic opportunity to join One Brand Magic, one of the North West’s leading independent full-service marketing agencies.
Following recent business wins and growth in our existing accounts, we are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our digital team and work across some fantastic brands.
You’ll be responsible for delivering SEO services to the agency’s clients. This will involve putting together SEO proposals, leading SEO campaigns, carrying out on-page, off-page and technical SEO activities and reporting on SEO performance to the client. You will use creative thinking as well as your knowledge and experience to devise new ways of continually improving SEO performance.
In return we will reward you with the responsibility of leading all SEO activity within the agency, working alongside other dedicated professionals within a highly creative working environment.
This is a hands-on role, and as SEO Manager you will play a major role in servicing the SEO requirements of some of our biggest clients. If you like a challenge and are looking to step up to your next challenge, we’d love to talk.
What you will be doing
- Lead on all SEO activity within the agency
- Develop SEO proposals and pitch to clients
- Lead on SEO campaigns to drive backlinks working closely with the PR team
- Be experienced across on-page, off-page, and technical SEO
- Be highly data driven with an in-depth understanding of SEO tools and analytics
- Carry out detailed keyword research, and create high-quality, optimised content, to drive traffic to your client’s websites
- Utilise your findings to create, implement, and analyse SEO campaigns to improve your client’s rankings and visibility
- Have a confident approach to client management, be both commercially minded and strategically orientated, and have a proven track record of delivering significant results for clients throughout your career
- Develop & implement SEO strategies also as part of an integrated campaign
- Producing SEO reports on a monthly and/or ad-hoc basis in Google Data Studio and presenting SEO performance to internal stakeholders and clients
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices and share knowledge internally with the team
- Working on new business opportunities alongside Head of Digital
- Working closely with the Account directors, PR team, Social Media Manager and Creative team to ensure we deliver an integrated campaign as required
What you will need
- Agency background preferable
- 3+ years’ experience of delivering SEO services
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Excel, Google Data Studio etc. with a passion for data analysis and data driven decision making
- Passion for SEO where you are continuously learning, wanting to try new tactics and sharing knowledge
- Expert with relevant tools used in SEO
If you have what it takes, please email your CV to: [email protected] or call 0161 968 6900.