Eat, sleep and breathe social media marketing? We have an exciting opportunity to join our digital team.
We’re after someone talented, curious, a ‘won’t-settle-for less’ type; keen to bring a fresh perspective and with bags of experience in helping brands thrive in the ever-shifting world of social.
Working across multiple B2C and B2B clients, you’ll have the chance to make your mark in a fun, energetic and rewarding agency environment.
One Brand Magic
One Brand Magic is a Manchester-based, full service creative agency. IPA accredited, we are fortunate to work with an eclectic range leading UK and European brands. Our mission is to find the magic in brands to help them grow.
The role in a nutshell
Reporting to the Head of Digital, to take responsibility for developing and delivering social media communications strategies with senior clients. Overseeing and maximising revenues from each account, maintaining content quality control and client service standards. Reporting results to clients as part of wider digital effectiveness programme. Pitching for new business as a key member of an integrated team.
What you’ll need
A thorough understanding of how social media interacts with other digital channels and total marketing strategies. Experience in creating content and cultivating engaged social media communities. Paid social and, ideally, influencer marketing experience.
An appreciation of the importance of strategic planning, insight and creativity, and how they inform and elevate what we do for clients.
- Generating creative ideas to feed into social strategies
- Creation and management of social advertising schedules
- Monitoring and interacting with daily conversations on clients’ social media channels
- Interacting via social media with customers and partners
- Provide social copywriting resource for digital and PR campaigns
- Assist with building social communities and improving engagement rates for clients
- Setting and reviewing client KPIs
- Championing the latest social platform and tech innovations to wider team
If this floats your boat, please email your CV with a brief cover letter to: [email protected]