This is us
But what are we really like? What makes us us? An eclectic mix of individuals from different backgrounds and sectors, collectively we make a collaborative and integrated team.
And what do we look for in our people?
In a word: MAGIC.
Which means we seek to work with others who share our values and – like ourselves – are Mindful, Ambitious, Gregarious, Insightful and Curious.Work with us
Looking after one another
Recent times have taught us that maintaining wellbeing and mastering a good work/life balance is more important than ever.
So, we’re happy to offer flexible working, whether inhouse or remotely. And so not to spoil the party, we give people their birthdays off and always shut up shop between Christmas and New Year.
To support your CPD, we provide personalised training plans, access to IPA courses and run regular shared Knowledge Sessions.
Throw in flu jabs, access to NABS, an outdoor space for al fresco catch ups and the opportunity to have walking meetings along the beautiful Bridgewater Canal, you can be sure you’ll be well looked after here.
Plenty of other perks
What else can we tell you? We offer free secure parking and the tram is virtually next door. There’s usually a brew and some biscuits on the go. And the good coffee is free for everyone, not just CEO.
We love a get together; enjoy a cheeky beer – heck, they’re even free if you’re in on a Friday. Plus, if you’re lucky, Doris the agency Schnauzer might even make an appearance.
Sounds like your kind of place? Then take a look at our current vacancies and see where you fit in.
Fantastic opportunity to join One Brand Magic, one of the North West’s leading full-service marketing agencies based in Manchester.
Following recent business wins and growth in our existing accounts we are looking to recruit an experienced PPC Manager to join our Digital team. You’ll be responsible for a number of exciting accounts with some fantastic brands.
The PPC Manager will work within the Digital team and work together with the creative team for the agency’s clients. The role will consist of managing & implementing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing, monitoring their performance, optimisation, analysis, and reporting. You will use creative thinking as well as your knowledge and experience in Paid Search to come up with new ways of continually improving campaigns.
In return we will reward you with early responsibility, a chance to work on important client work, and an excellent creative working environment alongside fellow dedicated professionals.
This is a hands-on role, and you will play a major role in servicing the paid search requirements of some of our biggest clients. If you like a challenge, are looking to step up and are ready to deliver big PPC campaigns get in touch, we’d love to talk.
What you will be doing
- Manage the planning and everyday management of multiple PPC accounts across the Google and Microsoft networks
- Strategic planning across PPC accounts managed within the team
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, and PPC account audits
- Develop & implement paid search strategies also as part of an integrated campaign
- Continual optimisation of paid campaigns in line with campaign objectives and KPIs set through testing to improve account performance
- Producing PPC reports on a weekly, monthly and/or ad-hoc basis in Google Data Studio and presenting PPC performance to internal stakeholders and clients
- Monitoring bid management of campaigns across all PPC networks to identify trends, opportunities, and areas of concern.
- Perform competitor research and benchmarking
- Conduct landing page audits and provide recommendations to improve landing page experience and conversion rates
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices
- Briefing creative team for image & video ad assets
- Working on new business opportunities alongside Head of Digital
- Working closely with the Account directors, PR team, Social Media Manager and Creative team to ensure we deliver an integrated campaign as required
- Preferable agency background
- 3+ years’ experience of managing competitive PPC campaigns and able to display experience of managing various budgets
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Data Studio and Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis and data driven decision making
- Google & Bing Ads certified
- Passion for Paid Search and digital marketing
- Expert with relevant tools (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics)
If this floats your boat, please email your CV to: [email protected] or call 0161 968 6900.
Art director, designer, planner, developer, copywriter, content manager, motion graphics
guru or great all-rounder. We’re always happy to hear from talented and likeminded people.